brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

John Knight jwknight at polbox.com
Tue Sep 10 12:35:55 EST 2002

Mexicans have proven time and time again to be extremely stupid people.  They get elected to political positions and Mexicans themselves instantly clamour for their dismissal when they realize how stupid they are.  It's easy to see why Mexico is an absolutely beautiful country where Mexicans haven't touched it, but an ecological nightmare where they have.

So the names "Bautista" and "Rodriguez" is all the further you need to read.  It's hard to tell from this story if they're professional LIARS or just a couple more stupid Mexicans.  Their facts are completely wrong, which implies the former http://christianparty.net/bastard.htm

100% agreed with your observations.

John Knight