brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

The 9th Witch Thec at
Tue Sep 10 14:15:08 EST 2002

On Tue, 10 Sep 2002 17:15:14 GMT, "John Knight" <jwknight at>
yelled from the fourth floor ward window, and subsequently was

*>"The 9th Witch" <Thec at> wrote in message
*>news:3d7d45da.608895 at
*>> On Sat, 07 Sep 2002 03:07:38 GMT, "John Knight"
<jwknight at>
*>> yelled from the fourth floor ward window, and subsequently was
*>> sedated:
*>> *>  1.. You know the commandments: `Do not murder, do not commit
*>> adultery, =
*>> *>do not steal, do not give false testimony, do not defraud, honor
*>> your =
*>> *>father and mother.' Mark 10:19=20
*>> *>  2.. In our law Moses commanded that [adulteresses] must be
*>> to =
*>> *>death, John 8:5=20
*>> And once again I state as "fact" according to your bible, this law
*>> would have, had it been upheld, destroyed the lineage of Jesus,
*>> was descended through both his mother and his "earthly" father
*>> David and Bathsheba. David and Bathsheba married after an
*>> affair resulted in pregnancy that couldn't be attributed to her
*>> husband, Uriah. David ordered Uriah to the front lines where the
*>> fighting was heaviest, to better the chance of him being killed in
*>> battle.
*>You completely and totally missed the point of the story, which is
*>for a feminazi.  Bathsheba was an Israelite who had married a
*>That's the "adultery" in the story.

Therefore she should have been stoned to death, before the conception
of Nathan or Solomon were born.  Why is this difficult for you to

*>The word "adultery" means "race
*>mixing".  King David didn't commit adultery, because he was an

Bathsheba did, and should have been stoned to death. Consequentially,
Jesus should not have been born.

*>2Sa 11:3  And David sent and inquired after the woman. And one said,
Is not
*>this Bath-sheba, the daughter of Eliam, the wife of Uriah the
*>2Sa 11:4  And David sent messengers, and took her; and she came in
unto him,
*>and he lay with her; for she was purified from her uncleanness: and
*>returned unto her house.
*>2Sa 11:17  And the men of the city went out, and fought with Joab:
and there
*>fell some of the people of the servants of David; and Uriah the
Hittite died
*>King David's error was to fail to follow God's Commandments in the
*>"Now when these things were done, the princes came to me, saying,
*>The people of Israel, and the priests, and the Levites, have not
*>themselves from the people of the lands, doing according to their
*>abominations, even of the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Perizzites,
*>Jebusites, the Ammonites, the Moabites, the Egyptians, and the
*>Ezra 9:1
*>"For they have taken of their daughters for themselves, and for
*>their sons: so that the holy seed have mingled themselves with the
people of
*>those lands: yea, the hand of the princes and rulers hath been chief
in this
*>trespass", Ezra 9:2
*>"Now therefore let us make a covenant with our God to put away all
*>the wives, and such as are born of them, according to the counsel of
*>lord, and of those that tremble at the commandment of our God; and
let it be
*>done according to the law", Ezra 10:3
*>King David permitted Hittites to live in the congregation of the
LORD, and
*>for that he was punished:

By becoming the descendant of "the Living God".

Well, alrighty then.....