brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

John Knight jwknight at polbox.com
Wed Sep 18 20:07:12 EST 2002


"Cary Kittrell" <cary at afone.as.arizona.edu> wrote in message
news:amav15$kbi$1 at oasis.ccit.arizona.edu...
> In article <3d858918$0$23174$afc38c87 at news.optusnet.com.au> "Michael
Price" <nini_pad at yahoo.com> writes:
> <
> <"John Knight" <jwknight at polbox.com> wrote in message
> <news:H3dh9.21418$S32.1590492 at news2.west.cox.net...
> <>
>     {...}
> <>
> <>
> <> Are you suggesting that it's not rational to point out that Einstein
was a
> <> PLAGIARIST?
> <
>
> >
> >   It's rational, and dishonest.  Your "evidence" is distortion and lies.
> > You could never equal the achievements of Einstien, inded you could
never
> > equal what you claim he achieved.  How could he get people to believe
his
> > work was original when there was published evidence to the contray?  You
> > are lying as usual.
>
>
> Did you look at the articles he cites?  It's a bit hard to overlook
> the fact that they're mutually contradictory, wildly so, with
> his lead article claiming that Relativity is the foundation
> of modern physics, but was stolen from a bunch of dead Aryans, and
> another article maintaining that Relativity itself is a hoax
> from start to finish.  I suppose the synthesis of these is
> that Einstein is a dastard for having stolen good Aryan hoaxes.
>
> In any event, John doesn't understand a word of any of these, either
> from the historical point of view or from the scientific.  If you
> challenge him, he'll just gesticulate wildly but mutely in the
> direction of this particular page.  And if you challenge him further
> to debate any of the specifics, he'll shriek and scuttle away.
> Believe me, I know.  I tried to get him to discuss the fact
> that Einstein actually derived from first principles what for Lorentz
> and FitzGerald had been an exercise in ad-hoccery, and the resulting
> silence would have made your ears ache.
>
> But you will learn things, such as if you derive any equation
> in which the Boltzmann Constant appears, you're plagarizing
> old Ludwig.  So much for every thermodynamics book in your
> local library.  And since Special Relativity exists in
> elliptical space, Einstein was a plagerist for not crediting
> Riemann -- which would make every non-relativistic physics article
> an act of theft unless they credit Euclid.  I myself am a plagarist,
> having provided software which uses the equation:
>
>         a^2 + b^2 = c^2
>
> without a nod to Pythagoras, but then again, so was he -- ol'
> Pyggy, as we used to refer to him back in the day, never mentioned
> all those dead Egyptians.
>
>
> -- cary
>
>

The simple fact that the jews have never told a TRUTH in 3 millennia should
at least make you suspicious of how a moron who flunked algebra, couldn't
get accepted to even the most liberal university, never had a laboratory of
his own before "inventing the theory of relativity", and never had a single
colleague to discuss it with, still suddenly dreamed it all up one night,
should at least make you question why Time Magazine would name him "Man of
the Century".

Einstein wasn't even in the top fifty in polls about the selection of "the
Man of the Century", yet Time picked him anyway--and when jews do that, you
MUST question their motives.

The population of Israel today is more than 80% "jews", yet Israel scored
466 on TIMSS math, which is even lower than American girls, 32% of whose
responses were not statistically significant, 23% were statistically
significant because they scored lower than if they'd just guessed, and of
the 45% that was statistically significant, the amount by which they scored
lower than boys was statistically significant on 24.4%, by which they scored
higher than boys was statistically significant on 2.6%, and the difference
between boys and girls was not stastically significant on 18%.  Had it not
been for simple give-away questions, their average score would have been
lower than if they'd just guessed, yet their final TIMSS science score was
469  http://christianparty.net/timssphysics.htm

This is not the territory that "geniuses" come from.  This is the territory
that morons come from who can't even get along with their 12 year old
neighborhood boys, who think "one million dead Arabs aren't worth a jewish
fingerenail", who the US Immigration Service viewed as "feeble minded ...
morons" just 8 decades ago  http://christianparty.net/race.htm

Einstein not knowing algebra should have given you a clue--except that if
you don't know algebra yourself, this would definitely be expecting too much
of you.

John Knight






More information about the Neur-sci mailing list