brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Dan Holzman holzman at
Sun Sep 22 00:24:46 EST 2002

In article <nI2j9.52083$S32.3322163 at>,
John Knight <jwknight at> wrote:
>No, you're not a feminist, Holzman.  You're worse than that--you're a jew.

I hadn't realized the two were mutually exclusive, but I suppose
"multivariate" is another word John can't figure out.

I still love the way he thinks calling someone "Jew" is a bad thing.

>And do you know how we're going to achieve Mr. August's objective?
>We're going to exile you HATEFUL jews.

Does anyone else ever wonder if he screams this as he lies in bed
playing with himself?

>It cannot happen as long as you have even ONE jewish toe on this continent.

Sure you are, John.

Let me propose a little wager.  You give me a dollar every day I'm
here.  I'll give you $50,000 when you exile the Jews from the United
States.  Shit or get off the pot.