brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

John Knight jwknight at
Mon Sep 23 18:14:40 EST 2002

"Dan Holzman" <holzman at> wrote in message
news:amjk6u$esa$1 at
> In article <nI2j9.52083$S32.3322163 at>,
> John Knight <jwknight at> wrote:
> >
> >No, you're not a feminist, Holzman.  You're worse than that--you're a
> I hadn't realized the two were mutually exclusive, but I suppose
> "multivariate" is another word John can't figure out.
> I still love the way he thinks calling someone "Jew" is a bad thing.

"a bad thing"?

Aren't you kind of understating the problem?

91% of those who responded to the Madagascar Poll want to EXILE you, perhaps
just because you're jews.

If you don't think the "bad thing" involved here are you jews, exactly why
do you think they want you out of here?

John Knight