brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

John Knight jwknight at
Tue Sep 24 18:04:27 EST 2002

"Matthew Amsel" <matthew.amsel at> wrote in message
news:3D8FF077.51C5 at
> John Knight wrote:
> >
> > I kinda like the way the Russians do things.  When a jew reaches the
> > border on their way to Israel, all they get to have with them is two
> > two socks, a pair of pants, a pair of underwear, and a shirt.  No
> > bank account, no checkbook, no grandiose scheme to continue to try to
> > what's left of the once-very-profitable Christian nation called Russia.
> >
> > This could be a very profitable bet, but we don't want even a nickel
> > you jews, Daniel.  Just go, peaceably.
> >
> > You can argue amongst yourselves once you're safely quarrantined on
> > Madagascar, with ONE internet hook-up for the whole island.
> >

> > John Knight
> "Once very profitable"? is he talking about the same russia that i'm
> thinking about?

We don't have the economics statistics that describe personal savings, per
capita incomes, GDP, of pre-Bolshevist Russia, but if the remaining palaces,
government buildings, cities, cathedrals, residences, are any indication,
Russia was once the wealthiest country in the world, at least at the time of
the Bolshevist attack.

Ater 85 years of Bolshevism [read: control by the jews] average Russian
oncomes are down to $10 per month, which is where we're headed right now.

At the rate things are going, it won't take us nearly as long to reach that
point as it took the Russians.

John Knight