brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

John Knight jwknight at
Tue Sep 24 18:11:37 EST 2002

"Dan Holzman" <holzman at> wrote in message
news:amonfi$d2a$1 at
> In article <rWMj9.60214$S32.3915240 at>,
> John Knight <jwknight at> wrote:
> >
> >This could be a very profitable bet, but we don't want even a nickel from
> >you jews, Daniel.
> You are correct about one thing -- it would have been an immensely
> profitable bet, for me.
> >Just go, peaceably.
> As I said before, get used to disappointment.

Only in your wildest dream, Daniel, will this Christian nation fail to exile
you jews.

What makes you think that there are actually as many as  9-11% of Americans
who are opposed to exiling you?

Why do you think anyone except jews would object?

What makes you think that this putative 9-11% who are opposed aren't
actually the jews who voted 5 or 10 or 20 times?

Who besides jews, feminazis and "liberals" would possibly object?

John Knight