Re. brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

John Knight jwknight at
Tue Sep 24 18:17:29 EST 2002

"Bob LeChevalier" <lojbab at> wrote in message
news:mp8vouca60aj85keh3338pre2mctq5khgv at
> "John Knight" <jwknight at> wrote:
> >Really.  How come there were half a million MORE jews after WWII than
> >were before, but 48 million FEWER Christians?
> There weren't.
> >The only "evidence" you have that jews were victims of a "holocaust" were
> >the LIARS known as jews.
> Tell it to the British court that found Holocaust deniers to have no
> case.
> lojbab

NO court has ever "found" such a thing.

ALL the "courts" have ever done is make it a CRIME to speak the TRUTH.

They NEVER proved that the people who were found guilty of "holocaust
denial" weren't telling the truth.  ALL they proved is that people who were
speaking the TRUTH were doing so in violation of some UNCONSTITUTIONAL,
ILLEGAL, IMMORAL, AMORAL jew sponsored law against the TRUTH.

After the jews are gone, maybe we should make it a crime to speak about
jews, eh?  Pretend their sorry never even existed, right?  Is this how
it works?  Is this what you'd like?

John Knight