Stellar Spherical Standing Wave - 'SSW'

Tue Apr 1 12:28:48 EST 2003

One can also see the 'encapsulating' action of the UES [as I
discussed it in my prior "Compton scattering" msgs] in this set of
images.

It's easily observed in the way the 'flat' spherical 'shell' features
in the first image become 'cylindrical, or 'columnar', in succeeding
images.

If there was nothing out-there, the 'flat'-on-the-surface-of-a-sphere
features of the first image would remain 'flat' [~"an object in
motion tends to remain in that motion unless acted upon by an
external force" [Isaac Newton].

In the 2nd through 4th images, that 'external force' is the UES
itself, reshaping 'components' of the spherical 'shell' - this's
=exactly= the same stuff that determines the half-lives of the
observable detritus of collisions between SSW<->UES harmonics
['atoms'] in accelerators.

ncapsulation of the stellar-SSW features will have half-lives
proportional to their huge scale, which reflects the restrictedness
of the UES's freedom to move ["ephemerance"] in proportion to the
quantity of energy whose ephemerance is thus restricted.

Macroscopic "encapsulation" by the UES is observable, and in these
encapsulation dynamics, the force it exerts in altering the Geometry
inherent, as above, can be measured - from this the UES can be
literally weighed.

"Dark energy", reified for our viewing pleasure, and for the
advancement of Physics.

Q.E.D. Tapered Harmony, [for about the two-dozen-th time :-]

K. P. Collins

news:YO8ia.8901$cO3.534031 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| Stellar SSW ["Spherical Standing Wave]:
|
| http://www.nytimes.com/pages/science/index.html
|
| Click on the image to view a 'time'-sequenced series
| of photos.
|
| To those who followed my discussion of "Compton scattering" a
couple
| of months back, the [really] macroscopic dynamics disclosed in the
| phtos are =exactly= the same stuff as I discussed in that thread,
but
| on a hugely-larger scale. The Maths that underpinn this macroscopic
| instance are =exactly= the same Maths that were given in the
"Compton
| refraction" QBasic apps I posted.
|
| One can, literally, see in the spherical Geometry shared between
the
| 'atomic' and macroscopic instances - with their 'equivalent'
| [proportional to their energydynamics] "nucleating" and "shelling"
| observables, that there is a single overall energydynamic that
| coordinates the 'atomic' and mactoscopic instances - that
coordinates