Sundowning: Etc. and 'paranoia'

Tue Apr 1 12:56:06 EST 2003

Addendum color.
  "KP-PC" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net%remove%> wrote in message news:djkia.40541$ja4.2473129 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
  Addendum color.
    "KP-PC" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net%remove%> wrote in message news:ENhia.9369$cO3.571556 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
      "KP-PC" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net%remove%> wrote in message news:Ssgia.9312$cO3.565110 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
      IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION below [in this color]
        "KP-PC" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net%remove%> wrote in message news:qVfia.9254$cO3.562892 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

        Further comments below [in this color]
          "KP-PC" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net%remove%> wrote in message news:Vodia.39536$ja4.2439676 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

          [...]

          There's exceedingly-Tragic stuff inherent - the 'healers' 'trap' salvagable Lives within such cut-and-dried 'diagnosis' that, when one looks, one sees derives in the mere happenstance of collectively-accumulated experience that is ignorant with respect to the way that nervous systems process information.

          The problem that underpins "man's inhumanity to man" is so 'stealthy' be-cause, via 'blindly'-automated TD E/I-minimization, nervous systems 'see' what group-consensus-TD E/I-minimization forces them to 'see', see?

          And the most-Tragic thing of all is that the more 'power' any 'individual' has, the more that 'individual's 'power' derives in his 'blindly' conforming himself to group-consensus-TD E/I-minimization.

          Do you see why this matters?

          It forces 'power' to perpetuate the status quo - forces 'power' to behave prejudicially with respect to the status quo - which means 'power' acts to perpetuate the old, long-'familiar' stuff, which, of course, includes notions of "human nature" which include 'acceptance' of "man's inhumanity to man".

          Because it derives in conforming itself with respect to group-consensus-TD E/I-minimization [how else to 'curry-favor' that 'wins-elections'?], 'power's TD E/I-minimization 'deck is stacked' against transcendance of ancient notions of "numan nature".

          'power' is, therefore pretty-wimpy stuff, no?

          Yup. kpc

          'Outcast' though I be through such, I assure folks that, "Still it moves."

          kpc

          It's beyond Tragic when those who presume to 'take the reigns' of others' Lives, on the pretense of 'helping' the others, but, in actually, assume the role of 'enforcer' with respect to 'blindly'-automated group-consensus-TD E/I-minimization.

          It's all so Tragic - 'blindly'-automated TD E/I-minimization 'trapping' itself within 'blindly'-automated TD E/I-minimization, and 'requiring' all others to do the same - or be 'outcast'.

          And what's beyond-beyond-Tragic is that anyone who 'slips-the-bonds' of group-consensus-TD E/I-minimization becomes a source of TD E/I(up) 'within' the group, and so, the group, which 'knows' only 'blindly'-automated TD E/I-minimization, 'casts out' the one who's 'slipped-the-bonds' of group-consensus TD E/I-minimization - lest there actually be any Hope that the group actually comes to See, See?

          "Let's remain 'blind', kill endlessly, and never see."

          It's really 'just' that Tragic.

          See?

          ken