Sundowning: severe dementia and bringing on the night (weird case)

John H. johnh at faraway.xxx
Tue Apr 1 13:29:16 EST 2003

No.

1. Your literary style is incomprehensible. That is your principle problem
and in spite of constant criticism in that regard you refuse to address that
issue.

2. Your ignorance of neuroendocrinology and immunology leaves you with a
hopelessly constrained view. You need to do much more work in that regard.
The phrase "immune privileged" is hopelessly misleading and in part explains
why until the last few years research has tended to focus exclusively on
neuron function and dysfunction. While the wider research community is now
making great strides in overcoming these information deficits your
perspective is very much atavistic and demonstrates a failure to keep
abreast of latest developments and insights. Instead of spending so much
time posting you are well advised to use the internet to obtain the relevant
literature in order to catch up. I NEVER go to libraries, everything I have
learned neuro wise has been through the internet, admittedly it took
sometime to find the relevant sources, but they are there and I thank the
many researchers and journal publishers who have their work available to the
wider community.

3. Australia is the last place you would find an audience because Aussies
are cynical and one thing we do loathe is those who proffer 'big picture'
explanations. Hence we don't get caught up in the ideological madness that
all too often creates so much bloodshed and hatred in the world. This is one
of our great strengths, we'll gladly listen to those offering good advice
and insights but always casting a cynical eye towards those who say they
have the 'answer to everything' yet cannot offer a practical solution to the
problems right in front of our noses. You must desist from this, "I can
explain it all" business because that completely destroys your credibility.

4.

Instead of ramming AoK down peoples' throats demonstrate your ability by
addressing smaller issues and seeking publication for the same. AoK aint
worth
two knobs of goatshit because it is incomprehensible (I read it years ago)
and it emanates from a terribly constrained pov. Your insistence that
everything can be explained by AoK has never been 'verified' or proven and
never will be until you learn the simple lesson my sister told me long ago,
"If you can't explain yourself clearly so your listener can understand
then don't bother."

5. Forget about humanity and its fate. We're just Risen Apes after all.
Forget about the stupid war, it is but a pebble in the mountain of human
suffering which grows everyday. Forget about caring for humanity, forget
about Neuroscience, remember Tolstoy, "Everyone wants to change the world
but no-one wants to change himself." Otherwise you run the risk of Hegel's
deathbed lament, "Only one man understood me, and he got it wrong." Hegel,
however, was for the most part a gibberish merchant, he didn't deserve to be
understood because he expected everyone to adjust to his style of
communication.

6. Best of luck in finding other accommodation and getting things sorted
out.

Change your approach,

John H.
news:1k3ia.37497$ja4.2378716 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...