Sundowning: severe dementia and bringing on the night (weird case)

Didier A. Depireux didier at tango.isr.umd.edu
Wed Apr 2 00:29:00 EST 2003

In bionet.neuroscience KP-PC <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net%remove%> wrote:

> Actually, I'm thinking of announcing as a candidate in the 2004
> Presidential Election here in the U. S. [another experiment -
> 'course, it'd be a pretty-humble 'campaign' :-.] ken

Go for it. John Hagelin has announced he won't be running this time.

						Didier

Didier A Depireux         ddepi001 at umaryland.edu  didier at isr.umd.edu
685 W.Baltimore Str      http://neurobiology.umaryland.edu/depireux.htm
Anatomy and Neurobiology                      Phone: 410-706-1272 (off)
University of Maryland                                      -1273 (lab)
Baltimore MD 21201 USA                             Fax: 1-410-706-2512