Sundowning: severe dementia and bringing on the night (weird case)

Wed Apr 2 01:44:46 EST 2003

OK, "I'm running for President."

Now what? :-]

Still can't afford to purchase a newspaper, so I guess I'll have to
'run' without knowing how I'm 'doing'. [I know, I know - "What else
is new?" :-]

I've just been doing what needed to be done, Didier -
mostly-sorrowfully, because all I've been working to accomplish is to
give folks enhanded capacities for making the strategic decisions in
which the Survival of Humanity, if things go that way, will derive.

You know - instead of periodically descending into slaughter as the
current 'generation' of 'blindly'-automated TD E/I-minimized stuff
gets 'long in the tooth', and folks 'panic' with respect to the
"rendering useless" [AoK, Ap8] inherent in the correlated
societies-wide TD E/I(up).

A =long= 'time' ago, I realized that there was 'no hope' for 'me'.
It's 'funny' how this realization happened - I gradually game to see
that everyone 'thought' everything I was posting was with respect to
them, 'personally' [talk about 'paranoia' :-] - but all I was doing
was the other stuff. [This reaction means there's definitely hope for
Humanity, BTW - because it discloses a glimmering of folks' teetering
on the brink of getting NDT's deeper stuff.]

Had a Choice. Chose to do it, anyway.

I'm pretty-happy these days, because, soon, I'll not have to haul
this 'mountain of paper' around with me where ever I go. Then, I'll
finally have an 'excuse' for not doing anything more. There's "Peace"
in such - 'dead' all the way.

I'm thinking of going to see the Grand Canyon before I max-out my
credit card :-]

ken collins

news:b6dses$442$1 at grapevine.wam.umd.edu...

didier at isr.umd.edu
http://neurobiology.umaryland.edu/depireux.htm
| Anatomy and Neurobiology                      Phone: 410-706-1272
(off)
| University of Maryland                                      -1273
(lab)
| Baltimore MD 21201 USA                             Fax:
1-410-706-2512