Sundowning: severe dementia and bringing on the night (weird case)

BilZ0r BilZ0r at TAKETHISOUThotmail.com
Wed Apr 2 04:37:35 EST 2003

> You know - instead of periodically descending into slaughter as the
> current 'generation' of 'blindly'-automated TD E/I-minimized stuff
> gets 'long in the tooth', and folks 'panic' with respect to the
> "rendering useless" [AoK, Ap8] inherent in the correlated
> societies-wide TD E/I(up).

I've been idling in the newgroup for some time, and I keep seeing you use
this terminology. (TD E/I, AoK, Ap8).  I'm a pharmacologist, (although I've
done a lot of neurosciency papers) and I'm just bout to start my masters,
but I've never come across those ... Acronyms? Are they standard or just
something you made up?