Sundowning: severe dementia and bringing on the night (weird case)

Dag Stenberg dag.stenberg at nospam.helsinki.fi.invalid
Wed Apr 2 06:15:25 EST 2003

In bionet.neuroscience BilZ0r <BilZ0r at takethisouthotmail.com> wrote:
(About Ken P Collins' AoK)
> I've been idling in the newgroup for some time, and I keep seeing you use
> this terminology. (TD E/I, AoK, Ap8).  I'm a pharmacologist, (although I've
> done a lot of neurosciency papers) and I'm just bout to start my masters,
> but I've never come across those ... Acronyms? Are they standard or just
> something you made up?

These are KPC:s abbreviations of a theory he designed himself. The AoK
(Automation of Knowing) is a DOS-based hyperbase document comprising in unzipped
form 1.18 Mb of disk space. Ap8 etc. refer to chapters in this
hypertext. TD E/I is a quantity which is crucial to the theory.
To my knowledge KPC has not really received any support from scientists
for his theory. AoK has consequently not been published in the
conventional way, but I am sure Ken would email you a copy if you are
interested in looking at it seriously.

Dag Stenberg