Sundowning: severe dementia and bringing on the night (weird case)

Didier A. Depireux didier at
Wed Apr 2 12:20:49 EST 2003

In bionet.neuroscience KP-PC <k.p.collins at> wrote:
> OK, "I'm running for President."

> A =long= 'time' ago, I realized that there was 'no hope' for 'me'.

When you run your electoral campaing, make sure you use fewer quotes. I
don't know that the american public will fully understand the meaning of the
quotes around the word "me", for instance.

Didier A Depireux         ddepi001 at  didier at
685 W.Baltimore Str
Anatomy and Neurobiology                      Phone: 410-706-1272 (off)
University of Maryland                                      -1273 (lab)
Baltimore MD 21201 USA                             Fax: 1-410-706-2512