Sundowning: severe dementia and bringing on the night (weird case)

Wed Apr 2 13:09:43 EST 2003

Please Forgive my little Celebration.

Dag Stenberg, I Love you.

ken

"Dag Stenberg" <dag.stenberg at nospam.helsinki.fi.invalid> wrote in
message news:b6egod$62b$1 at oravannahka.helsinki.fi...
| In bionet.neuroscience BilZ0r <BilZ0r at takethisouthotmail.com>
wrote:
| (About Ken P Collins' AoK)
| > I've been idling in the newgroup for some time, and I keep seeing
you use
| > this terminology. (TD E/I, AoK, Ap8).  I'm a pharmacologist,
(although I've
| > done a lot of neurosciency papers) and I'm just bout to start my
masters,
| > but I've never come across those ... Acronyms? Are they standard
or just
| > something you made up?
|
| These are KPC:s abbreviations of a theory he designed himself. The
AoK
| (Automation of Knowing) is a DOS-based hyperbase document
comprising in unzipped