Sundowning: severe dementia and bringing on the night (weird case)

Wed Apr 2 14:02:48 EST 2003

Hi Didier.

"Didier A. Depireux" <didier at rai.isr.umd.edu> wrote in message
news:b6f65h$g38$1 at grapevine.wam.umd.edu...
| In bionet.neuroscience KP-PC <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net%remove%>
wrote:
| > OK, "I'm running for President."
|
| > A =long= 'time' ago, I realized that there was 'no hope' for
'me'.

| When you run your electoral campaing, make sure you use fewer
quotes. I
| don't know that the american public will fully understand the
meaning of the
| quotes around the word "me", for instance.

'me' is others' =perceptions= of me, not me, but which, nevertheless,
'determine' what'll happen to me. I've no hope that what'll happen to
'me' is anything like what I hope will happen to me, see? :-]

The thing that I'm actually doing via the 'splitting of hairs' in my
online syntax is, gently, communicating to folks who might want to
understand the degree of work that's required to actually comprehend
NDT in its fullness - communicating with respect to the fact that, if
folks want to understand NDT's stuff in fullness, there are no 'short
cuts'.

I do this as an 'overlay' while addressing this or that in the
ongoing discussion.

FWIW, I'm not like my online 'persona' in-person. In person, I'm
fairly 'invisible' - just 'grab TSEOTS', while maintaining 'normal'
inconsequential interactive dynamics, 'quietly' do what needs to be
done, and whoever else is around usually finds stuff they can do, and
that they want to do, in the correlated 'direction' - the 'hard'
stuff is just getting-off-the mark in the 'right' direction. I'm good
at that one thing. Always have been - being 'invisible', but
'embodying' 'the direction'. It's what NDT is all about - enabling
folks to See 'the direction' with respect to =overall= WDB2T - it's
just been 'hard' to do what needs to be done in the absence of
in-person interaction, which is why I've adopted my 'unusual' online
'style' - there's 'stickiness' in-it that allows folks to 'carry' its
stuff with them as they go about their Living.

It's my way of 'wrapping' the Gift.

FWIW.

Cheers, Didier, ken

didier at isr.umd.edu
http://neurobiology.umaryland.edu/depireux.htm
| Anatomy and Neurobiology                      Phone: 410-706-1272
(off)
| University of Maryland                                      -1273
(lab)
| Baltimore MD 21201 USA                             Fax:
1-410-706-2512