Sundowning: severe dementia and bringing on the night (weird case)

Wed Apr 2 14:21:38 EST 2003

news:stGia.10855$cO3.693874 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

<k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net%remove%>
| wrote:
| | > OK, "I'm running for President."
| |
| | > A =long= 'time' ago, I realized that there was 'no hope' for
| 'me'.
| |
| | When you run your electoral campaing, make sure you use fewer
| quotes. I
| | don't know that the american public will fully understand the
| meaning of the
| | quotes around the word "me", for instance.
|
| 'me' is others' =perceptions= of me, not me, but which,
nevertheless,
| 'determine' what'll happen to me. I've no hope that what'll happen
| 'me' is anything like what I hope will happen to me, see? :-]
|
| The thing that I'm actually doing via the 'splitting of hairs' in
my
| online syntax is, gently, communicating to folks who might want to
| understand the degree of work that's required to actually
comprehend
| NDT in its fullness - communicating with respect to the fact that,
if
| folks want to understand NDT's stuff in fullness, there are no
'short
| cuts'.
|
| I do this as an 'overlay' while addressing this or that in the
| ongoing discussion.
|
| FWIW, I'm not like my online 'persona' in-person. In person, I'm
| fairly 'invisible' - just 'grab TSEOTS', while maintaining 'normal'
| inconsequential interactive dynamics, 'quietly' do what needs to be
| done, and whoever else is around usually finds stuff they can do,
and
| that they want to do, in the correlated 'direction' - the 'hard'
| stuff is just getting-off-the mark in the 'right' direction. I'm
good
| at that one thing. Always have been - being 'invisible', but
| 'embodying' 'the direction'. It's what NDT is all about - enabling
| folks to See 'the direction' with respect to =overall= WDB2T - it's
| just been 'hard' to do what needs to be done in the absence of
| in-person interaction, which is why I've adopted my 'unusual'
online
| 'style' - there's 'stickiness' in-it that allows folks to 'carry'
its
| stuff with them as they go about their Living.
|
| It's my way of 'wrapping' the Gift.

That, and, besides, it staves off 'boredom' [AoK, Ap5, 7 & 8] within
the necessarily repetitive-reiteration [reiteration ^ n, where "n" is
as many times as is necessary] - which would, otherwise, make me want
to throwup :-]

The reiteration is necessary because, since experience is
individually-unique, I've got to 'hunt' for stuff that 'bridges'
between others' experience and my experience, all the while not
presuming to 'know' what's in other folks experience, except what's
reified in NDT with respect to what's Common within all experience.

Some of my 'style' [including my 'not caring' about 'spilling'] is a
deliberate attempt to to make myself 'small' - so as to minimize,
where it matters [at the deepest 'level'], the 'need' to 'move away
from' - so folks'll not 'blindly' and automatically feel
'threatened' - so folks'll not just 'switch it off' - so folks'll
have a chance to experience NDT's stuff.

It's one way I use to =try= to keep stuff within the TD E/I)up_ range
that's acceptable within the dynamics of "curiosity" [AoK, Ap5].

FWIW.

ken

| FWIW.
|
| Cheers, Didier, ken