Sundowning: severe dementia and bringing on the night (corticosterone increases aggression in the rat)

BilZ0r BilZ0r at TAKETHISOUThotmail.com
Fri Apr 4 01:11:09 EST 2003

"Didier A. Depireux" <didier at rai.isr.umd.edu> wrote in
news:b6hjd1$e9q$3 at grapevine.wam.umd.edu:

> In bionet.neuroscience BilZ0r <BilZ0r at takethisouthotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Oh, and the path the IV and the VIII cranial nerves?
>
> I agree that IV looks like an afterthought, but what about VIIIth's
> path? It's just about straight to the brainstem, isn't it? Or did you
> mean VII, which does have a strange path, doing a little loop-the-loop
> near the middle ear.
>
>                               Didier

Wait maybe I did... I'm preety bad with cranial nerves :/ lol.