TD E/I-minimization & WDB2T

Fri Apr 4 06:09:13 EST 2003

The problem is that one of us doesn't understand the Neuroanatomy
sufficiently.

I accept that you think it's me.

Also, I've got a 'thing' with respect to folks who post into Science
news groups via "hotmail"-type email accounts. Too 'cheap' with
respect to the costs inherent in 'moving toward' Truth, and, as far
as I'm concerned, Science is no-holds-barred Honoring of Truth -
folks who 'count the costs' place themselves outside of Science.

I only noticed your "hotmail" account just before I posted my "I
stand on what I've posted" msg. If I'd've noted it sooner, I'd've
probably abandoned discussion sooner.

I mean no 'offense'. This's just where I stand with respect to Truth.

K. P. Collins

news:Xns9353E5DD34A4FBilZ0rhotmailcom at 202.20.93.13...