Larry Brash larry at
Fri Apr 4 08:57:41 EST 2003

KP-PC wrote:
> The thread was cross-posted into bionet.neuroscience by someone else.
> I decided that the topics were worth discussing.
> If you don't want to read my posts, you can set a "filter" on my ID,
> OK?

I would be delighted to kill-file you. The only problem is that everyone
replying to you will still show up in Still that
is better than reading your gibberish.

> [BTW, I find it unacceptable that you posted your personally-critical
> comments only in, where I came across them only
> inadvertantly.]

Get yourself a thicker skin and a life.

[crossposted to bionet.neuroscience make sure that you have to come to to "inadvertantly"(sic) read it]

Larry Brash