TD E/I-minimization & WDB2T

Sat Apr 5 02:52:09 EST 2003

"BilZ0r" <BilZ0r at TAKETHISOUThotmail.com> wrote in message
news:Xns9354BF5AE3151BilZ0rhotmailcom at 202.20.93.13...
| I stand by what I said until someone proves me wrong. I still
waiting for
| you to show me why my lower entropy nerveous system can't work.

Lower entropy nervous systems =do= work - hust not the way that
you/ve discussed.

The "TD E/I-minimization" inherent in the work I've done can, in
fact, be discussed as a long-term 'lowering of entropy' within
nervous systems.

Remember? - =climbing= the WDB2T energy-gradient - such "climbing" is
inherently an anti-WDB2T energydynamic.

anti-WDB2T = 'lowering of entropy'. =locally= [within a nervous
system, at a cost of increased entropy overall, which reflects the
physically-real work that nervous systems do as they achieve TD
E/I-minimization.]

Basically, the discussion's been going on, in various on;ine Science
'places', since 1988, and, before then, through all manner of
'normal' communications dating back to the early 1970s.

I write for those who've been following the discussion all along, and
tend not to reiterate everything to folks who, like you, have come on
the scene relatively late in the discussion, I mean no 'offense'.
It's because there's no 'time' for such.

K. P. COllins