Sundowning: severe dementia and bringing on the night (corticosterone increases aggression in the rat)

Sat Apr 5 04:56:22 EST 2003

Or, Peter, please tell me what it is that I must do to gain the
opportunity to work more.

I've tried foundations - they don't give grants to unaffiliated
individuals.

I've reached out to Government at all levels.

I've reached out to Academia all across the U.S.

I've asked Journalism to report the news of NDT.

I've sent out about a dozen things for publication - all rejected,
most often without being reviewed.

I've tried grad school only to be told that if I don't give up on my
work, I can have no hope of remaining on in grad school.

I've tried 'sit-ins' and a hunger strike, only to be arrested and
stuffed into this place of incarceration or that.

I've tried making a video, and sending it out.

I've tried to interest literary agents [one gave AoK to her high
school daughter to review].

I've tried to offer my research materials, both for sale, to fund
further work, and as a gift, so they'd simply not be lost - all
efforts rejected.

I've gone around to Colleges and Universities asking to be allowed to
give no-cost presentations - all rejected, except one that resulted
from a 'sit-in', and which won some undergraduates' interest - only
to be told, subsequently, that they'd been threatened by their
professors with respect to their chances of continuing on to grad
school if they didn't stop interacting with me [except for one of
them, they did - the one graduated and I lost track of him].

Then, there's been the other stuff - the abuse of NDT's
understanding, with respect to which I've Ethical Obligation, and
have taken only the actions necessary to 'Admonish' folks with
respect to such.

You know, tell me what I must do, and if it's Ethical, and if there's
'time' before I'm out on the street, I'll try to meet its demands.

But it's not the case that I've not been trying everything I can
think of. I have.

It's all been so non-sensical to me - that, no matter what I try, no
one responds in any way that's other than wildly-incommensurate with
the work that's gone into the development of NDT.

ken

news:E0uja.97$XI6.5801 at nnrp1.ozemail.com.au...