Sundowning: severe dementia and bringing on the night (corticosterone increases aggression in the rat)

Sat Apr 5 22:17:20 EST 2003

Very 'funny'.

The main thing that makes NDT's position 'difficult' for folks who
pursue the 'traditional' approach to Neuroscience is that they will
not meet with me in person to hear, discuss and challenge, an
overview of its fundamental principles, given all at once, of a
piece, integrated, with a simultaneous opportunity for me to address
challenges on the spot.

What's been going on, instead, is that folks in Academia have
countered the TD E/I(up) that the relative 'unfamiliarity' of NDT's
stuff causes them to experience within their nervous systems, with
behavior that minimizes TD E/I via that ;blindly' and automatically
'moves away from' NDT's stuff.

Which is 'humorous' because. as is briefly explained in AoK, Ap10,
such heaps substantiation upon NDT's stuff.

All that's happening is 'blindly'-automated nervous system
energydynamics that are =exactly= analogous to what happened to
Galileo via the Inquisition - only, in my case, it's the Community of
Science that's the analogue of 'the church' in Galileo's case.

There are =huge= Errors that are acquiesed tp by Members of the
Community of Science because, in order to become a Member,
individuals are required to render themselves 'subservient' to
coersed consensus in which the Errors are 'blindly' perpetuated.

All of the Errors to which I refer derive in the 'blind'
carrying-forward of ancient conceptualizations that became
established in circumstances that could not see beyond the confines
of overly-narrow personal experience.

Perhaps the greatest such Error derives in Darwin's work which has
such enormous 'staying-power' because it 'sanctions'
'blindly'-automated TD E/I-minimization.

The result is that Humanity has been 'blinded' to the fact that
'pursuing self-interest' thwarts the actualization of 'self'-welfare
across Humanity - because 'blindly'-automated pursuit of
'self-interest' creates a condition in which one person's TD
E/I(down) 'blindly' and automatically imposes TD E/I(up) upon other
persons, and, as the others pursue TD E.I-minimization, such imposes
TD E/I(up) back upon the first person[s] - which, at best,
'stalemates' Humanity's progress, and, more-probably [as is the case
across Humanity as I write this] results in TD E/I net-monotonically
augmenting, interminably across Humanity.

It all stands Verified, it's all easy to comprehend through recourse
to the Proven Neuroscience experimental results, but Academia
'blindly' and automatically 'moves away from' it because, given the
coersed-consensus 'dues' that have to be 'paid' as the 'admission
fee' to gein membership within the Community of Science, Truth
results in the occurrence of TD E/I(up) within the Members nervous
systems.

Very 'funny'.

Cheers, Didier.

ken

news:b6nuv2$153$1 at grapevine.wam.umd.edu...

didier at isr.umd.edu
http://neurobiology.umaryland.edu/depireux.htm
| Anatomy and Neurobiology                      Phone: 410-706-1272
(off)
| University of Maryland                                      -1273
(lab)
| Baltimore MD 21201 USA                             Fax:
1-410-706-2512