Sundowning: severe dementia and bringing on the night (corticosterone increases aggression in the rat)

Mon Apr 7 00:05:42 EST 2003

Peter, you're saying is that, if it's difficult, then it dosen't need
to be done.

Which is verifiably-False.

I understand all of the 'baggage' that's heaped upon one who, in the
midst of consensual 'stagnation', says, "Still it moves."

But, "Still it moves."

To 'deny' that which I see with my own eyes is not something that I
do - which is probably why I see that, "Still it moves."

Life isn't about 'cowering' before 'the system' so that 'the system'
will not kill you.

Life is about Living, and, if I see that folks suffer and die, and I,
knowing why, abandon their much greater suffering to 'conform' to the
'blindly'-automated dictates of 'the system', so that I'll not
suffer, then I'm already 'dead', aren't I?

Yup.

You advise me to 'die' - just because the matter before us is
difficult.

I Choose Life, not only for myself, but for those who suffer and die
because 'the system' is Victimized by that which I stand against.

I Choose Life even on behalf of those so Victimized.

All the rest of what you've posted in your reply is 'curmudgeon'
stuff - heaping up of thinly-veiled negative sanction that, itself.
'blindly' and automatically 'moves toward' acquiescence to that which
Ravages Humanity.

Gees, Peter, we're way, way, way beyond all that.

The matter is just difficult.

That cannot be allowed to be the Determining thing.

"Still it moves.'

I'll not cower before it.

K. P. Collins

"Peter F" <fell_spamtrap_in at ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
news:Jj5ka.206$2y1.2813 at nnrp1.ozemail.com.au...
| Hi Ken
|
| They way I see your problem is not that it is about what you have
written or
| even how you present and push it, but _that your urge to do so is
so strong
| that you seem to (by what you have told us) ruin your life,
including
| financially, just to for the sake of keeping on pushing against a
proven
| brick-wall.
|
| I am sure you have a good idea of what brain and
personal-historical
| dynamics produces symptoms covered by the term neurosis; and THAT
when a
| person is still more "out of (self-regulatory) control" [or, IOW,
when the
| quantity of pain in the Actention Selection System (~= brain) is so
severe
| that an individual's AEVASIVE survival strategies clearly starts to
crumble]
| then psychological symptoms roughly covered by the term psychosis
"start to
| poke, paranoically, up their by torment twisted heads" (pooetically
put
| :->).
|
| Clearly, your early life-circumstances put specific CURSES [or
specific
| locales of "primal pain", "traumatic memories", and "engrams" (I
list the
| last ~synonym~ reluctantly, because it is a word specifically in
use amongst
| Scientologists)] into your brain.
|
| These CURSES (originally environmentally caused by specific
"selective
| Hibernation imploring type situations" (or from simple to complex
ditto
| "stressors")) can be described as the most centrally significant
chronic
| insidious quasi-endogenous causes of "precisely neuroanatomically
localized
| places of "covert" TD E/I (up).
| IOW (again making use of your vocabulary and visualizing
vantage-point), by
| pain-"gating" mechanisms imperfectly "covered TD E/I up".
| :-)
|
| So find a way to make money, eat well (boost your intake of good
nutrients),
| find a diverting hobby.
|
| And if you then can afford to have a "free will" to do Primal
Therapy