Sundowning: severe dementia and bringing on the night (corticosterone increases aggression in the rat)

KP-PC k.p.collins at
Mon Apr 7 10:47:34 EST 2003

The thread goes where the thread goes, John.

I've given folks what I thought was pertinent with respect to
"sundowning", advanced the Science [publicly] in doing so, and was
glad to do it.

I always deal only with the Science. My last post was with respect to
the necessity of actually Doing Science.

I mean no 'offense'.

I mean just the opposite stuff.

If something prevents the Doing of Science, then it's in the service
of Science to do the work inherent in lifting-up Science with respect
to Doing Science.

news:Oegka.441$2y1.11870 at