Sundowning: severe dementia and bringing on the night (corticosterone increases aggression in the rat)

Mon Apr 7 12:10:38 EST 2003

news:q4hka.17079$cO3.1272783 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| [...]
| I always deal only with the Science.
| [...]

Before anyone 'jumps' me with respect to all the 'whining' I've done,
if anyone cares to go back over it, they'll see that all I was doing
in it was breathing-life into the 'whys' and 'wherefors' - using my
own experience to disclose this or that with respect to behavioral
dynamics across Humanity - 'self-sacrifice' - which I understand has
often, over the short-term, gone against my efforts.

It's "curved path to understanding" stuff.

I had to work to enable folks to 'feel', and recognize, what they
'felt'.

Doing it has, all along made me want to 'throwup' - in 'real-Life',
I'm just the other way around - never complain until 'it gets up to
my nose', and actively work to 'put folks at ease'.

Here in b.n, it's been only what was in the Obligation that fell to
me because I understood.

I'd be a Murderer, given what I understand, if I didn't do what needs
to be done.

I had to turn it up a notch, lately, because, if I can't find work
[and I am looking for work], I'll not be able to do anything more -
so it was necessary to give things a boost.

I =loathe= elevating anyone's TD E/I, but it just needed to be done.

It's the Loving thing.

Abandoning folks to the whims of 'hatreds' was the unacceptable
alternatative.

"Still it moves."

And move, it must.

K. P. Collins