Info

Tue Apr 8 02:32:25 EST 2003

I've gotten the following msg routinely after having sent out
=private= emails during this online 'life':

"This message has been processed by Brightmail(TM) Anti-Virus using
Symantec's Norton AntiVirus Technology.

[...] was infected with the malicious virus [...] and has been
deleted because the file cannot be cleaned."

It strikes me, because of the =perfect= correlation with my own
=private= msgs, that there might be a correlation to folks' replying
to my email ID.

While I'm discussing 'funny' stuff, also in this online 'life', I've
been inundated by pornographic-solicitation 'email' - I never have
anything to do with such - I do not pursue such - such is
disgusting --- but I'm sure there's a 'reason' that it's being dumped
on my ID.

ken