'NDT' & 'TH' in the News

Tue Apr 8 02:47:53 EST 2003

"The Cosmos Gets Another Set of Eyes", by WARREN E. LEARY

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/04/08/science/space/08TELE.html

The main thing shown in the two images provided is that all energy is the same stuff on a continuum. That is, if all such spectral-interval images are overlayed. one sees the =one= WDB2T energy-flow-power continuum - the =one= energydynamic that, as I've discussed in the past, constitutes all of physical reality.

"Promising Results Are Seen in Small Parkinson's Trial", By NICHOLAS WADE

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/04/08/health/08PARK.html

Quoting from the New York Times Article:

"The new approach, reported in the current issue of Nature Medicine, depends on a human hormone produced by the glial cells, numerous small cells that serve the brain's neurons. The hormone is called GDNF, for glial cell-line derived neurotrophic factor.

Dr. Clive Svendsen, an author of the new report, said the hormone acted on the patients' remaining neurons like a tonic on a wilting plant: "GDNF restores the neurons, makes them sprout, and suddenly they look healthy and happy." Dr. Svendsen is a stem cell biologist at the University of Wisconsin."

Reimposing 'missing links' in the "chain of information-encoded-in-work" within the 3-D energydynamics.

In these promising results, there're other "links" that remain missing, however.

"New Fusion Method Offers Hope of New Energy Source", By KENNETH CHANG

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/04/08/science/physical/08FUSI.html

Quoting from the New York Times Article:

"With a blast of X-rays compressing a capsule of hydrogen to conditions approaching those at the center of the Sun, scientists from Sandia National Laboratories reported today that they had achieved thermonuclear fusion, in essence detonating a tiny hydrogen bomb."

"`We definitely need more physics.`"

I gave them all the Physics they need back in the 1980s.

Now I understand the 'non-response' to the "Comption refraction" QBasic apps :-]

[And a couple of decades of more of the same 'moving away from'.]

K. P. Collins

--