'NDT' & 'TH' in the News

Tue Apr 8 02:47:53 EST 2003

"The Cosmos Gets Another Set of Eyes", by WARREN E. LEARY

The main thing shown in the two images provided is that all energy is the same stuff on a continuum. That is, if all such spectral-interval images are overlayed. one sees the =one= WDB2T energy-flow-power continuum - the =one= energydynamic that, as I've discussed in the past, constitutes all of physical reality.

"Promising Results Are Seen in Small Parkinson's Trial", By NICHOLAS WADE

Quoting from the New York Times Article:

"The new approach, reported in the current issue of Nature Medicine, depends on a human hormone produced by the glial cells, numerous small cells that serve the brain's neurons. The hormone is called GDNF, for glial cell-line derived neurotrophic factor.

Dr. Clive Svendsen, an author of the new report, said the hormone acted on the patients' remaining neurons like a tonic on a wilting plant: "GDNF restores the neurons, makes them sprout, and suddenly they look healthy and happy." Dr. Svendsen is a stem cell biologist at the University of Wisconsin."

Reimposing 'missing links' in the "chain of information-encoded-in-work" within the 3-D energydynamics.

In these promising results, there're other "links" that remain missing, however.

"New Fusion Method Offers Hope of New Energy Source", By KENNETH CHANG

Quoting from the New York Times Article:

"With a blast of X-rays compressing a capsule of hydrogen to conditions approaching those at the center of the Sun, scientists from Sandia National Laboratories reported today that they had achieved thermonuclear fusion, in essence detonating a tiny hydrogen bomb."

"`We definitely need more physics.`"

I gave them all the Physics they need back in the 1980s.

Now I understand the 'non-response' to the "Comption refraction" QBasic apps :-]

[And a couple of decades of more of the same 'moving away from'.]

K. P. Collins