Information-content Encoding via 'work' [the End of Darwin's Position]

Tue Apr 8 20:34:45 EST 2003

"work-encoding"-of-information-content works be-cause its
energydynamics are rigorously embedded within the "special
Topological homeomorphise" [the neural Topology] as it's discussed in
AoK.

sum(work) = sum(force * distance)

where both sides of the equation are 'just' the 3-D energydynamics at
any structural 'distance' scope, single-ion [or molecular 'atom'] ->
whole-nervous-system. The information-content at any 'instant' =is=
the 'instantaneous' energy-gradient, which, for the nervous system as
a whole is, of course, very complex, but there it is.

When folks use this or that scanning technique, they're literally
looking at the 'instantaneous' information-content [of course, within
the range of the techniques inherent ability to see energy [same-old,
same-old as in my recent "`NDT' & `TH' in the News" thread post's
image-overlay considerations - one 'lens' doesn't see the whole EM
spectrum].

It's so be-cause everything's embedded in the "special topological
homeomorphism" - within the neural Topology that's rigorously-ordered
with respect to achieving TD E/I-minimization with respect to WDB2T -
with respect to 'climbing' the external + internal WDB2T
energy-gradient.

Both external and internal WDB2T energy-gradients are [of hourse]
highly dynamic, but the internal WDB2T energy-gradient is tunable via
experience, mainly, as I've discussed repeatedly in the past [any of
my posts with respect to "following Truth's one map"], through doing
information-processing work that tends toward minimizing the
scope-differential between external and internal WDB2T.

TD E/I-minimization has been 'engineered' into nervous systems
be-cause discrepancies between external and internal WDB2T induce
rigorously-correlated TD E/I(up) within the TD E/I-minimization
'loving' neural Topology [see the discussion of "the fundamental
wisdom of central nervous systems in AoK, Ap4].

So all our nervous systems have to do to come to 'know' external
WDB2T is 'blindly' and automatically 'strive' to achieve TD E/I(min),
and to the degree that they do, they automatically 'know' this or
that with respect to external physical reality. To the degree that
they don't, they automatically 'know' that they don't.

But remember, as is discussed in AoK, Ap4, "finitization" [TD
E/I-minimization] with respect to this or that can be achieved in
=two= ways 'moving toward' TD E/I(down) and 'moving away from' TD
E/I(up).

It's the latter, which correlates to magnitude of "volitional
diminishing-returns" thresholds [AoK, Ap7] out of which arises "man's
inhumanity to man'.

"People hate because they fear, and they fear because they do not
understand, and they do not understand because hating is literally
less work than is understanding."

=LITERALLY=

Don't do the work -> don't experience the
work-encoded-information-content - don't 'know' external WDB2T -
don't come to recognize [via TD E/I-minimization] the direction in
which to 'move' in order to 'climb' the external WDB2T
energy-gradient.

It's not 'magic'.

It's this way be-cause everything's embedded in the "special
topological homeomorphism" - within the neural Topology that's
rigorously-ordered with respect to achieving TD E/I-minimization with
respect to WDB2T - with respect to 'climbing' the external + internal
WDB2T energy-gradient.

The nerual Topology literally embodies 'climbing' the WDB2T
energy-gradient.

Which is why information-content is encoded via work from ion to
whole-nervous-system.

Learn to =see= the work in terms of sum(force * distance) within the
neural topology.

It's functional because all operations upon physical reality are also
sum(force * distance).

So, achieve internal TD E/I-minimization with respect to external
physical reality, and you'll autoatically 'know' what's necessary to
operate, in a sum)force * distance) way upon external physical
reality.

It's all just information-content encoded in work.

Get it?

K. P. Collins

news:_JFka.18547$cO3.1412856 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...