Information-content Encoding via 'work' [the End of Darwin's Position]

Tue Apr 8 21:00:48 EST 2003

Sorry about the typos. My hands are 'turning to ice' as the days wax
on.

But the simple stuff discussed here is =all= of Biology.

All of Life does the same stuff. Bacteria 'know' the direction of
this or that nutrient concentration gradient through the work-encoded
information-content inherent in their sans-nervous-system 'td
e/i-minimization' - they literally 'climb' the WDB2T energy-gradient
to find 'food'.

Facial expressions [AoK, Ap3] are literally the same-stuff, and
constitute a 'language' interface that literally communicates TD E/I
at a distance, while reflecting their correlated "smile" vs. "frown"
muscle-activation work-differentials.

Etc., etc. etc.

See the work-encoded information content, OK?

ken

[P. S. This say-it-in-a-'new'-way approach is brought to you via the
TD E/I(up) generated by the gent from New Zealand's Challenge [Thank
You, BilZ0r] and my 'freezing hands', but, most-importantly, on the
wings of some smilin' eyes through which I can see farther [and
they're not even my eyes :-]]

news:VMKka.51701$ja4.3317217 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| "work-encoding"-of-information-content works be-cause its
| energydynamics are rigorously embedded within the "special
| Topological homeomorphise" [the neural Topology] as it's discussed
in
| AoK.
|
| sum(work) = sum(force * distance)
|
| where both sides of the equation are 'just' the 3-D energydynamics
at
| any structural 'distance' scope, single-ion [or molecular
'atom'] ->
| whole-nervous-system. The information-content at any 'instant' =is=
| the 'instantaneous' energy-gradient, which, for the nervous system
as
| a whole is, of course, very complex, but there it is.
|
| When folks use this or that scanning technique, they're literally
| looking at the 'instantaneous' information-content [of course,
within
| the range of the techniques inherent ability to see energy
[same-old,
| same-old as in my recent "`NDT' & `TH' in the News" thread post's
| image-overlay considerations - one 'lens' doesn't see the whole EM
| spectrum].
|
| It's so be-cause everything's embedded in the "special topological
| homeomorphism" - within the neural Topology that's
rigorously-ordered
| with respect to achieving TD E/I-minimization with respect to
WDB2T -
| with respect to 'climbing' the external + internal WDB2T
| energy-gradient.
|
| Both external and internal WDB2T energy-gradients are [of hourse]
| highly dynamic, but the internal WDB2T energy-gradient is tunable
via
| experience, mainly, as I've discussed repeatedly in the past [any
of
| my posts with respect to "following Truth's one map"], through
doing
| information-processing work that tends toward minimizing the
| scope-differential between external and internal WDB2T.
|
| TD E/I-minimization has been 'engineered' into nervous systems
| be-cause discrepancies between external and internal WDB2T induce
| rigorously-correlated TD E/I(up) within the TD E/I-minimization
| 'loving' neural Topology [see the discussion of "the fundamental
| wisdom of central nervous systems in AoK, Ap4].
|
| So all our nervous systems have to do to come to 'know' external
| WDB2T is 'blindly' and automatically 'strive' to achieve TD
E/I(min),