DHEA supplement shows no effect on Alzheimer's disease

Wed Apr 9 15:30:40 EST 2003

Hi John.

"John H." <johnh at faraway.xxx> wrote in message
news:34Oka.125$cN3.4450 at nnrp1.ozemail.com.au...
| No point giving a supplement when the underlying neurochemistry is
shot to
| hell.

I agree, as I've discussed in the past with respect to Alzheimer's,
it's most probably a result of either an instance of focal organic
damage that 'forces' two or more TD E/I-minimization mechanisms to
'contradict', or 'override', each other's functioning - which, over
the long term results in increasing 'randomness' - =or= the
sorrow-filled result of folks just 'giving-up' with respect to
healthy novelty-seeking which amounts to descent into long-term
'boredome [in the special sens that's discussed in AoK Ap5-8], and in
which, TD E/I-minimization 'just' becomes ever-weaker and
ever-more-fleetingly dynamic, resulting in interrupted molecular 3-D
energydynamics cascades.

The former can be tracked down. The latter can be prevented through
the simple communication of the need to explore the world with
respect to its always-present abundant novelty.

ken