Smoking Cessation Study

KP-PC k.p.collins at
Wed Apr 9 15:51:52 EST 2003

Smoking Cessation Study At U Illinois;jsessionid=REVHV4HZCJX0

I hope they're planning to study nicotine withdrawal via the standard
scanning techniques.

The best way to reach Young Folks with respect to quitting smoking is
to help them understand what smoking does to their brains - there's a
major =long-term= [on the order of 8 months] chemo-mediated
"inversion" in-there that'll show up in carefully done scans during

If anyone has a connection to U Illinois, please pass this on. I'd do
it myself, but my msgs don't seem to get through.