Information-content Encoding via 'work' [the End of Darwin's Position]

Wed Apr 9 22:36:22 EST 2003

"biological mass" [AoK, Ap5 - the mocroscopic trophic modifications
that occur within the neural Topology] is literally stored work. The
inertia that "biolgical mass" exerts within the neural Topology is
what 'steers' post-'learning' neural activation so that the
'learning' is manifested within the behaviroal by-products of TD
E/I-minimization.

The inertia of biological mass is rigorously correlated to sum(force
* distance) [over the course of experience] that the biological mass
embodies - which is why old 'learning' tend to be most durable -
'traumatic neural activation, if focused in a relatively-ordered TD
E/I-minimization 'direction' can exert great sum(force * distance)
within relatively-short 'time', and can, therefore, 'override'
long-enduring biological mass and it's correlated behaviroal inertia.
[It's not 'time', but the slope of the 'traumatic' energy-gradient
that determines these relative-power considerations.]

Get it?

re. the "always-down-hill-ness" - as I discussed in long-former msgs,
such applies to intermediate-step stuff, and includes metabolic
function which itself is inherently 'downhill' with respect to
WDB2T - [remember? in protein-folding, for instance, an enzyme is
'attracted' to the 3-D energydynamic that is the
in-the-process-of-folding protein-precurser stuff, and, as the enzyme
comes into play, the merged enzyme-protein-precursor 'state's energy
dynamics get a downhill boost, and as the protein-precursor folds a
bit more, it's energydynamics 'get over the hump' that made the
enzyme necessary, the proteing-precursor's energydynamics become
inherently 'downhill' again, which causes the catalyst [the enzyme]
to be 'spit-out' because its relationship with the folded 'state' of
the protein precursor has become 'uphill' with respect to WB2T -
reiterate until the finished protein is produced] through such
always-downhill intermediate 'steps', the overall construction of
biological mass goes 'uphill' enabling such system constitunts to
'climb' the WDB2T energy-gradient - the intermediate-step stuff is
analogous to myriad 'workers' who work for their metabolic [nutrient]
'paychecks' :-]

K. P. Collins

news:X9%ka.52715$ja4.3396207 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

| news:k9Lka.51742$ja4.3319737 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...