I've got ~two weeks left as of today 2003-03-30

Thu Apr 10 01:39:15 EST 2003

I've got to 'log-off' by April 15.

If anyone is going to do anything that can allow me to continue my
work, please do it before then.

ken collins
85 New York Avenue
Chicopee, MA 01020 USA

(413) 592-6541

news:pzAha.33861$ja4.2205308 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| "TODAY/PC  V1.0 (c) 1986 by Patrick Kincaid
|
| Happy Birthday to...
|   In 1853 Vincent van Gogh, artist who always lent an ear
|
| On this day...
|    In 1853 Patent granted to Hyman Lipman for a pencil with an
| ERASER!
|    In 1870 15th Amendment passes, guarantees right to vote
regardless
| of race.
|    In 1932 Amelia Earhart is 1st woman to make solo crossing of the
| Atlantic."
|
| As of today, I've got about two weeks left before, as far as I can
| tell, I'll start physically dying. I've given up hope with respect
| finding employment, and Dad's house is being sold. I'll lose all my
| research materials, and be out on the street.
|
| So, after the 'cheering' dies down, if there's anyone who wants to
| take action with respect to NDT, or any institution that will
receive
| my research materials, please do so before April 15.
|
| If anyone 'wonders', it's because I've been anticipating this 'end'
| that I've been 'pushing' hard since I came back online this time.
|
| I actually decided years ago that it was becoming increasingly
clear
| that this would be my 'logical' end. I just didn't know when it
would
| come. It will come ~two weeks from today.
|
| I will, of course, try to survive, but I've been trying to survive
| for a long 'time', now, and have only made negative 'progress' with
| respect to such.
|
| Please don't think I'm going to 'fly off the handle'. I will not.
I'm
| =Determined= to Live what I've left in Truth with respect to what's
| in AoK, including its Epilogue.
|
| Anything else is a Failure into which I'll not descend.
|
| I'll be spending more 'time' with my work in fidonet.r_catholic. I
| want to complete my lenten Devotion within these two weeks.
|
| But, if you're inclined to act against the loss of NDT's
| understanding, please do so without too much delay.
|
| [If not, the way things are going with respect to international TD
| E/I, I expect 'you' will have 'wished' you had been so inclined
| within the next 1-10 years. But it's up to you. I've done what I
can
| [still haven't made it beyond the 10% 'point' in communicating what
| was in NDT 20 years ago - the remaining 90% has comprehension of
the
| 10% as its prerequisite. I've been trying to get into it, but
haven't
| made any significant progress.]
|
| Mr. Lipman invention is a useful, and, today, an
entirely-appropriate