Basic Neuron Questions

Thu Apr 10 01:53:54 EST 2003

Hi John.

It's really quite straightforward.

The problem is that the straightforwardness is merely-'unfamiliar'
[the straightforwardness doesn't correspond to TD E/I-minimization
within folks nervous systems, so folks can't see it [the
straightforwardness] - this's the essence of "psychological
'blindness`" - it's "all in folks' heads" because "biological mass"
pertaining to the straightforwardness hasn't developed within folks
nervous systems [because the stuff in which the straightforwardness
isn't [yet] taught in grad school]. If you 'wonder', this's is the
problem I've been working on for the past ten years here in b.n - why
I've been restating NDT's fundamentals in every way that I can think
of - searching for stuff that 'rings the bell' of 'familiarity'
[formerly created [via TD E/I-minimization] "biological mass". Looks
like I'm gonna Die trying. 'Blindly'-automated TD E/I-minimization is
Merciless in that way. "Oh well."]

ken

"John H." <johnh at faraway.xxx> wrote in message
news:pi8la.90$fU4.4358 at nnrp1.ozemail.com.au...
| Just for once, could someone say, "it's really quite
straightforward." I