Basic Neuron Questions

Thu Apr 10 02:53:41 EST 2003

I Love you, too, John :-]

[In case it's not obvious, I'm stating Truth [being sincere]. I'm
Grateful for your posts which have presented opportunity to discuss
stuff. Such posts are important to me because it's not obvious to me
what, in NDT, is not obvious to folks - your posts help me find stuff
to reiterate in new ways.. So Thanks, and I hope I've not
'embarassed' you. I Love in a non-standard way - if there's Truth
in-it, I Love it by recognizing the TD E/I-minimization potential
in-it.]

Cheers, ken

"John H." <johnh at faraway.xxx> wrote in message
news:Pg9la.100$fU4.5338 at nnrp1.ozemail.com.au...
| Bertrand Russell,
|
| "The first task in philosophy is to recognise that a problems
exists in the
| first place."
|
| Something like that.
|
| See Ken, I've got a quote for every bloody thing. That blood memory
of mine.
| Cascades, cascades ...
|

| John.
| news:6y8la.53490$ja4.3458351 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| > Hi John.
| >
| > It's really quite straightforward.
| >
| > The problem is that the straightforwardness is
merely-'unfamiliar'
| > [the straightforwardness doesn't correspond to TD
E/I-minimization
| > within folks nervous systems, so folks can't see it [the
| > straightforwardness] - this's the essence of "psychological
| > 'blindness`" - it's "all in folks' heads" because "biological
mass"
| > pertaining to the straightforwardness hasn't developed within
folks
| > nervous systems [because the stuff in which the
straightforwardness
| > isn't [yet] taught in grad school]. If you 'wonder', this's is
the
| > problem I've been working on for the past ten years here in b.n -
why
| > I've been restating NDT's fundamentals in every way that I can
think
| > of - searching for stuff that 'rings the bell' of 'familiarity'
| > [formerly created [via TD E/I-minimization] "biological mass".
Looks
| > like I'm gonna Die trying. 'Blindly'-automated TD
E/I-minimization is
| > Merciless in that way. "Oh well."]
| >
| > ken
| >
| > "John H." <johnh at faraway.xxx> wrote in message
| > news:pi8la.90$fU4.4358 at nnrp1.ozemail.com.au...
| > | Just for once, could someone say, "it's really quite
| > straightforward." I
| > | wonder how often lecturers in neuro related jazz feel
threatened by
| > their
| > | students ... .
| > |