Fri Apr 11 01:09:13 EST 2003

You know?

With respect to the call for "action", action that 'moves toward' Humanity is no less "action" than action which 'moves away from' Humanity.

But there is a significant difference. The former acts to lift Humanity up in understanding and co-operation with respect to that whisn't, yet, but which can be, whie the latter beats Humanity down, in an effort to 'conserve' what 'is'.

The former derives in the innate 'longing' that's right in =all= Human nervous systems, the latter derives in the innate 'longing' that's right in a relatively-small subset of Human nervous systems, and in experience that exists =solely= within the relatively-small subset of Human nervous systems in question.

The former is no less Action than is the latter.

It's 'just' that the Actions occur in opposite directions.

There is a need for "action" - but action that lifts Humanity up, not action that does 'just' the opposite.

You know?

K. P. Collins