Basic Neuron Questions

Fri Apr 11 03:50:16 EST 2003

CLARIFICATION below.

news:s1vla.23601$cO3.1711589 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

| news:Vrrla.22901$cO3.1694382 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | "Didier A. Depireux" <didier at rai.isr.umd.edu> wrote in message
| | news:b743go$49g$1 at grapevine.wam.umd.edu...
| | | I don't know your background, John. But maybe you don't
| appreciate
| | how very
| | | very little we actually know about the brain. Our current brain
| | research is
| | | to a large extent like butterfly collecting. We arrange the
facts
| | we observe
| | | according to their colors, size, shape, and put them in
different
| | boxes. But
| | | at a fundamental level we have no idea.
| |
| | Ha, ha, ha! ;-]
| |
| | Good one, Didier! :-]
| |
| | K. P. Collins
|
| Aw, gees, Forgive me, please. I'm just trying [ignobilly] to
'force'
| the matter - in an effort to prevent both the 'death' of the work
| I've done, and my own Death.
|
| Is anything within the work I've done a 'Capital Offense'?
|
| Nope.
|
| But folks're, nevertheless, making it exactly that.
|
| In days, I'll begin Dying.
|
| I can only 'protest' - I'm Innocent of =any= 'offense', never mind,
| 'Capital Offense'.
|
| Why can't I bring my research materials to U Maryland, and, in some
| unused corner of the University, =quietly= continue to work in
return
| for room and board?
|
| I'll publish my work Dedicated to the University [and all along,
| provide many instances of fundable projects - got them "in good
| measure, pressed-down, and overflowing" =thousands of instances of
| such [I can't win any funding because Foundations do not fund
| unaffiliated individuals - so these thousands of fundable things
are
| all going unfunded and un-'done' [I do all of them in my noggin'
lab,
| and can show folks how to do that, too] - so I can pay my way
| thousands of 'times' over via such funding that I can bring to a
| University.

The offer is with respect to =any= University =anywhere=/

But I'll not give up my Patent Rights.

Why?

It's because, as I've explained, folks who see only 'profits' act to
keep stuff upon which the Survival of Humanity depends, 'secret' -
and I'm Obliged to make sure that stuff in which the Survival of
Humanity, Verifiably, derives is communicated in an
unencumbered-by-'profit'-seeking way.

That's all. Except for room & board that allow me to work, 'money' is
superfluous to me.

[As things stand, it's my Analysis that I'm being 'convicted' of
having 'committed a Capital Offense' by folks who're 'confused' with
respect to their 'desire' to seek 'profits'. [In other words, I know
that the work I've discussed is =not= 'incomprehensible. I know
[Verifiably] that folks understand what's in this or that that's
in-it.]

K. P. Collins