Basic Neuron Questions

KP-PC k.p.collins at
Fri Apr 11 03:50:16 EST 2003

"KP-PC" <k.p.collins at> wrote in message
news:s1vla.23601$cO3.1711589 at
| "KP-PC" <k.p.collins at> wrote in message
| news:Vrrla.22901$cO3.1694382 at
| | "Didier A. Depireux" <didier at> wrote in message
| | news:b743go$49g$1 at
| | | I don't know your background, John. But maybe you don't
| appreciate
| | how very
| | | very little we actually know about the brain. Our current brain
| | research is
| | | to a large extent like butterfly collecting. We arrange the
| | we observe
| | | according to their colors, size, shape, and put them in
| | boxes. But
| | | at a fundamental level we have no idea.
| |
| | Ha, ha, ha! ;-]
| |
| | Good one, Didier! :-]
| |
| | K. P. Collins
| Aw, gees, Forgive me, please. I'm just trying [ignobilly] to
| the matter - in an effort to prevent both the 'death' of the work
| I've done, and my own Death.
| Is anything within the work I've done a 'Capital Offense'?
| Nope.
| But folks're, nevertheless, making it exactly that.
| In days, I'll begin Dying.
| I can only 'protest' - I'm Innocent of =any= 'offense', never mind,
| 'Capital Offense'.
| Why can't I bring my research materials to U Maryland, and, in some
| unused corner of the University, =quietly= continue to work in
| for room and board?
| I'll publish my work Dedicated to the University [and all along,
| provide many instances of fundable projects - got them "in good
| measure, pressed-down, and overflowing" =thousands of instances of
| such [I can't win any funding because Foundations do not fund
| unaffiliated individuals - so these thousands of fundable things
| all going unfunded and un-'done' [I do all of them in my noggin'
| and can show folks how to do that, too] - so I can pay my way
| thousands of 'times' over via such funding that I can bring to a
| University.

The offer is with respect to =any= University =anywhere=/

But I'll not give up my Patent Rights.

It's because, as I've explained, folks who see only 'profits' act to
keep stuff upon which the Survival of Humanity depends, 'secret' -
and I'm Obliged to make sure that stuff in which the Survival of
Humanity, Verifiably, derives is communicated in an
unencumbered-by-'profit'-seeking way.

That's all. Except for room & board that allow me to work, 'money' is
superfluous to me.

[As things stand, it's my Analysis that I'm being 'convicted' of
having 'committed a Capital Offense' by folks who're 'confused' with
respect to their 'desire' to seek 'profits'. [In other words, I know
that the work I've discussed is =not= 'incomprehensible. I know
[Verifiably] that folks understand what's in this or that that's

K. P. Collins