Basic Neuron Questions

Fri Apr 11 09:15:59 EST 2003

CLARIFICATION below.

news:clvla.23607$cO3.1712730 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| CLARIFICATION below.

| news:s1vla.23601$cO3.1711589 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| |
| | "KP-PC" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net%remove%> wrote in message
| |
news:Vrrla.22901$cO3.1694382 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | | "Didier A. Depireux" <didier at rai.isr.umd.edu> wrote in message
| | | news:b743go$49g$1 at grapevine.wam.umd.edu...
| | appreciate
| | | how very
| | | research is
| facts
| | | we observe
| different
| | | boxes. But
| | |
| | | Ha, ha, ha! ;-]
| | |
| | | Good one, Didier! :-]
| | |
| | | K. P. Collins
| |
| | Aw, gees, Forgive me, please. I'm just trying [ignobilly] to
| 'force'
| | the matter - in an effort to prevent both the 'death' of the work
| | I've done, and my own Death.
| |
| | Is anything within the work I've done a 'Capital Offense'?
| |
| | Nope.
| |
| | But folks're, nevertheless, making it exactly that.
| |
| | In days, I'll begin Dying.
| |
| | I can only 'protest' - I'm Innocent of =any= 'offense', never
mind,
| | 'Capital Offense'.
| |
| | Why can't I bring my research materials to U Maryland, and, in
some
| | unused corner of the University, =quietly= continue to work in
| return
| | for room and board?
| |
| | I'll publish my work Dedicated to the University [and all along,
| | provide many instances of fundable projects - got them "in good
| | measure, pressed-down, and overflowing" =thousands of instances
of
| | such [I can't win any funding because Foundations do not fund
| | unaffiliated individuals - so these thousands of fundable things
| are
| | all going unfunded and un-'done' [I do all of them in my noggin'
| lab,
| | and can show folks how to do that, too] - so I can pay my way
| | thousands of 'times' over via such funding that I can bring to a
| | University.
|
| The offer is with respect to =any= University =anywhere=/
|
| But I'll not give up my Patent Rights.
|
| Why?
|
| It's because, as I've explained, folks who see only 'profits' act
| keep stuff upon which the Survival of Humanity depends, 'secret' -
| and I'm Obliged to make sure that stuff in which the Survival of
| Humanity, Verifiably, derives is communicated in an
| unencumbered-by-'profit'-seeking way.
|
| That's all. Except for room & board that allow me to work, 'money'
is
| superfluous to me.

I mean =with respect to my Science= 'money is superfluous - I've got
to Honor Truth. Period. 'money' is, therefore, superfluous.

It's why I prefer to work 'unattached' - where the only thing I'm
beholden to is Truth.

Which is why I don't ask for anything for myself with respect to the
Science I do - room & board is not for 'me'. It's only so that I can
stay Alive to work-more. I Beg on behalf of the work. My own stuff is
my own Responsibility, and I've no 'right' to expect anyone to
'carry' 'me'. But all that's in the Science I do, for 'me', is more
work, and, since it's so - since the work is being done for the
Children, I've no problem asking folks to help me to continue to do
the Science.

It's 'humorous' to me that it's come to what it's come to - that I
must 'beg' only to work more - it makes my jaw hang down, actually -
doesn't compute - you know?

Otherwise, I'm like everyone else - being able to pay the bills is a
welcome thing, and =of course= I'm not averse to such :-]

When I was Young, I had a GTO and, later, a Corvette, spent my
summers on Cape Cod, and was, generally, expecting to continue on in
that general way.

But, then, Truth beckoned, and and I answered.

I do my Science solely to Honor Truth.

The rest of 'what I'd like to happen in my Life' is solely my
Responsibility, and I keep it separate.

ken