Evolution & Prions

Peter F fell_spamtrap_in at ozemail.com.au
Sun Apr 13 00:39:40 EST 2003

news:fwAla.23792$cO3.1734366 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

> Really - I'd like to see anyone try to come up with =anything= of
> Evolution that does not reduce directly to WDB2T ^ -1 [that does not
> reduce to 'climbing' the WDB2T energy-gradient.
>
> Please, take a stab at such. You won't get it unless you try to come
> up with something, and it's an important Q, so why not have a go at
> it.

Spider males who go to great effort to mate with a female (spider of same
species) only to be eaten after the act.

An "marsupial forest rat" (in Australia) who gets into such frenzy at time
of mating that it dies from exhaustion soon afterwards.

Oh, I forgot, death is THE perfect TD E/I (down)! ;-)

Peter