Evolution & Prions

Peter F fell_spamtrap_in at ozemail.com.au
Sun Apr 13 04:53:47 EST 2003

news:5v8ma.26602$cO3.1937833 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> Come to think of it...
>
> "KP-PC" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net%remove%> wrote in message
> news:Rn8ma.26597$cO3.1937989 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> | Hi Peter.
> |
> | "Peter F" <fell_spamtrap_in at ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
> | news:zK6ma.87$cW.4793 at nnrp1.ozemail.com.au...
> | |
> | | "KP-PC" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net%remove%> wrote in message
> | |
> news:fwAla.23792$cO3.1734366 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

> | | An "marsupial forest rat" (in Australia)
> | | who gets into such frenzy at time
> | | of mating that it dies from exhaustion
> | | soon afterwards.
> | | [...]
>
> ...this, presently, seems to fit my case perfectly.
>
> ['mind-mating', which, by now, we all know is 'just' TD
> E/I-minimization :-]
>
> ken

Hi Ken,
You seem to be trying to turn yourself towards "jocular hedonism", and me
away from my EPT intention! :-)

I suppose I should have added, that:
More than any "Minimization", it is ultimately evolutionary survival that,
as far as evolution theoretical interpretations of brain and other
biochemical mechanisms goes, matters most.

%-]

Cheers,