DHEA supplement shows no effect on Alzheimer's disease

Sun Apr 13 09:12:10 EST 2003

Hi Peter - I see we're up on the board 'concurrently', which reminds
me of a 'poem':

Alone.
The coffee's good, the waitress is sweet.
In fact, she's really quite 'neat'.

What's more, there's good will in the air.
Talk flows with its electric, but vacuumous flaire.

People unknowingly sishing others well,
By willingly listening to as much as they tell.

[Written during the 'Terrible Times', in Denny's, Chicopee, MA,
counter seat #14 - the waitress was Gorgeous, and kind - she'd, keep
my cup filled all night, and slip me a free piece of carrot cake
every once in a while :-]

More below.

"Peter F" <fell_spamtrap_in at ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
news:HGdma.208$cW.10317 at nnrp1.ozemail.com.au...
| news:hodma.26823$cO3.1958076 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| >
| > "Ian Goddard" <igoddard at erols.mom> wrote in message
| > news:bieh9vsbqhuk129k5eh46806bbc39a927o at 4ax.com...
| > | [...]
| > |
| > |   "To lengthen thy life, lessen thy meals." Benjamin Franklin
| > |
| > |   Ongoing CR monkey study update: "In the monkeys...those on
| > |   reduced feeding since the study started are dying at a rate
| > |   that is about half that of the monkeys receiving a full food
| > |   ration." Associated Press: Eating less may extend human life.
| > |   August 1, 2002 : http://www.msnbc.com/news/788746.asp?0si=-
| > |
| > what happens if you stop feeding them entirely?
|
| Answer:
| They reach an ideally TD E/I-minimized state.
|
| (Apropos which, your ingenious variation of the experiment would,
in case of
| homicidal humans convicted in places like Texas, be applicable as a
| humorless but squeeky-clean way of saving wear-n-tear on humorless
| gallows.;)

It's all explained in AoK, Peter. 'Zero TD E/I cannot be 'minimized',
so 'death' isn't TD E/I-minimization. Life is a prerequisite of TD
E/I-minimization.

Think of a salmon swiming up the current to spawn. What the fish does
doesn't 'dictate' what the river does. The fish must deal with the
river in order to seek its goal.

Same-old, same-old with nervous system and the WDB2T energy-flow.

When the fish attains its goal, it Dies.

But Humans aren't fish.

We're 'engineered' in a much-more-robustly-adaptable way with respect
to the Universal energy-flow - WDB2T.

We don't have to Die for sex :-]

We only have to Die when we can no longer contribute to groupwise
altruism.

I ain't there yet, so I'll continue 'swimming' up the WDB2T
energy-gradient until I end up like the unfed monkeys :-]

Cheers, Peter, ken