DHEA supplement shows no effect on Alzheimer's disease

Sun Apr 13 09:26:21 EST 2003

CLARIFICATION below.

news:_eema.26886$cO3.1962602 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| Hi Peter - I see we're up on the board 'concurrently', which
reminds
| me of a 'poem':
|
| Alone.
| The coffee's good, the waitress is sweet.
| In fact, she's really quite 'neat'.
|
| What's more, there's good will in the air.
| Talk flows with its electric, but vacuumous flaire.
|
| People unknowingly sishing others well,
| By willingly listening to as much as they tell.
|
| [Written during the 'Terrible Times' [1982-3], in Denny's,
Chicopee, MA,
| counter seat #14 - the waitress was Gorgeous, and kind - she'd,
keep
| my cup filled all night, and slip me a free piece of carrot cake
| every once in a while :-]

that was on a 'time' scale of =months= [don't want to get anyone in
'trouble' - I 'earned' it by helping out when the late-night crowd
got overly 'rambunctuous' - it's why the waitresses 'took care of
me' - I'd get between them and folks who'd come into the restaurant
after having had too much to drink. But thier 'acknowledgement' of my
'worth' was touch-my-heart stuff. It's why I remember them, still,
twenty years later. kpc]

| More below.
|
| "Peter F" <fell_spamtrap_in at ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
| news:HGdma.208$cW.10317 at nnrp1.ozemail.com.au...
| | "KP-PC" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net%remove%> wrote in message
| |
news:hodma.26823$cO3.1958076 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

| | > "Ian Goddard" <igoddard at erols.mom> wrote in message
| | > news:bieh9vsbqhuk129k5eh46806bbc39a927o at 4ax.com...
| | > |
| | > what happens if you stop feeding them entirely?
| |
| | Answer:
| | They reach an ideally TD E/I-minimized state.
| |
| | (Apropos which, your ingenious variation of the experiment would,
| in case of
| | homicidal humans convicted in places like Texas, be applicable as
| | humorless but squeeky-clean way of saving wear-n-tear on
humorless
| | gallows.;)
| |

| It's all explained in AoK, Peter. 'Zero TD E/I cannot be
'minimized',