Evolution & Prions

Peter F fell_spamtrap_in at ozemail.com.au
Sun Apr 13 09:37:40 EST 2003

news:_Sdma.26846$cO3.1960705 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

> Why can't groupwise altruism be genetically coded for?

Although am not so sure that you are at all clear about what you imply
behind this question, but, all the same -- I have never ever asserted or
insisted that altruistic behaviours cannot become genetically coded for.

> Because all of it's parameters derive within individually-unique
> experience - it'd take one hellava huge 'brain' to containe the
> genetic code for infinity.

That seems to me a helluva weired statement!

> Instead, =generalized= 'climbing' of the WDB2T energy-gradient is
> what the set of =all= genes code for.

You are really climbing out on a logically weak limb here, it seems to me!

> Although steam engines [Thermodynamics stuff] had appeared before his
> 'time' Darwin just didn't know Physics, so he couldn't see it.
>
> That's all.
>
> It's an Error that needs to be Corrected.
>
> That's all, too :-]
>
> I'm sorry if I'm overly-'serious' these days, but I'd have to be
> Insane to not attend to 'the gist of my personal circumstance, no?
>
> Insane I ain't.
>
> 'Heart'-broken, I'm becoming.
>
> "Oh well."
>
> What's your terminology for, "No one will even meet with me
> in-person, even though my Life depends upon such" ..."
>
> "CURSES" ...? :-]

Choice of terminology does not help here; but perhaps if you perceived the
possibility that primal therapy (which would help

> I wish I could discern some Justification in-Truth, that's all.

> But I can't.

I suppose you mean to say that you can't discern any justice in the way
things (on the whole) are.

And moreover, that you can't goes to prove that you are not insane -- at
least not at the moment. ;-)

> Can see a lot of 'excuse'-stuff, but no Justification in-Truth.

Same thing.

> Science doesn't 'move away from' doing Science.

Yes,  I know! Because doing science can be, and usually is, a form of
addiction.