DHEA supplement shows no effect on Alzheimer's disease

Sun Apr 13 10:22:22 EST 2003

Hi Peter.

"Peter F" <fell_spamtrap_in at ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
news:EPema.225$cW.11035 at nnrp1.ozemail.com.au...
| news:_eema.26886$cO3.1962602 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| > Hi Peter - I see we're up on the board 'concurrently', which
reminds
| > me of a 'poem':
| >
| > Alone.
| > The coffee's good, the waitress is sweet.
| > In fact, she's really quite 'neat'.
| >
| > What's more, there's good will in the air.
| > Talk flows with its electric, but vacuumous flaire.
| >
| > People unknowingly sishing others well,
| > By willingly listening to as much as they tell.
| >
| > [Written during the 'Terrible Times', in Denny's, Chicopee, MA,
| > counter seat #14 - the waitress was Gorgeous, and kind - she'd,
keep
| > my cup filled all night, and slip me a free piece of carrot cake
| > every once in a while :-]
| >
| > More below.
| >
| > "Peter F" <fell_spamtrap_in at ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
| > news:HGdma.208$cW.10317 at nnrp1.ozemail.com.au...
| > | "KP-PC" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net%remove%> wrote in message
| > |
news:hodma.26823$cO3.1958076 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

| > | > |
Franklin
| > | > |
http://www.msnbc.com/news/788746.asp?0si=-
| > | > |
| > |
| > | Answer:
| > | They reach an ideally TD E/I-minimized state.
| > |
| > | (Apropos which, your ingenious variation of the experiment
would,
| > in case of
| > | homicidal humans convicted in places like Texas, be applicable
as a
| > | humorless but squeeky-clean way of saving wear-n-tear on
humorless
| > | gallows.;)
| > |

| > It's all explained in AoK, Peter. 'Zero TD E/I cannot be
'minimized',
| > so 'death' isn't TD E/I-minimization. Life is a prerequisite of
TD
| > E/I-minimization.
|
| You did not catch my teasy thematic subsequently timed humor. The
remark
| back-referred to your mixing-up your brain-stuff TD E/I (up or
down) stuff
| with how somethings get naturally selected _in_ rather than _out_.

Sorry, I'm not following you. Please explain succinctly [if it's not
too much 'trouble'.] I'm curious about your 'point', but unaware of
what it might be. I've presumed you been good-heartedly 'goofin' on
me :-]

...which is kind of like a Rorschach test - so I'm steering a
straight-and-narrow course with respect to it - 'cause there's no way
of really telling what you're getting at - you 'hold your cards close
to your vest', Peter :-|

It's probably the case that both our senses of Humor are =really=
subtle - my problem is that I'm simultaneously beginning-Dying and
'laughing' at the absurdity of my beginning-Dying.

'hebephrenic' onset, I guess :-]

Not really - it's just that the only ways I can see to Survive are
ways in which I don't want to 'Survive', see? - 'two' costly in terms
of AoK's Epilogue stuff.

"Oh well." :-]

ken