Evolution & Prions

Sun Apr 13 12:48:56 EST 2003

news:Olgma.27083$cO3.1976603 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| Hi peter.
|
| "Peter F" <fell_spamtrap_in at ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
| news:XCema.220$cW.10953 at nnrp1.ozemail.com.au...
| | "KP-PC" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net%remove%> wrote in message
| |
news:_Sdma.26846$cO3.1960705 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| |
| | > [...]
| So, to prospective employers, I'm a 'formerly institutionalized',
| multiply-imprisoned, 'Loser' that they don't want to hire.
| [...]

It's 'plan B' - Advocate on behalf of the Children again - get
arrested again - go to prison again - "three strikes and" [I'm]
"out" - 'room & board' for Life.

I'll work with the Prisoners - same way I did on both of my previous
imprisonments.

And, of course, I'll continue to work in the ol' noggin' lab [hope
they let me keep my pens this 'time', though. Last 'time' the
'guards' stole 12 of them :-]

"Life gives you lemons..." and all that.

ken