Hodgkin-Huxley equations

Jake jtrexel at ix.netcom.com
Sun Apr 13 13:45:16 EST 2003

Plese read

If you happen to have the book "From Computer to Brain by William W.
Lytton" on page 331 and 332 he show the equations.  And then on page
231 he runs the simulation of it.  What I am trying to do, is to use
Maple a math software package, and make an application of this.  Then
once I have it, I would like to be able to put in the effects of drugs
that children with Autism take, to see what happens.
Does this help ?
To explain my case a little bit more.  I a disabled and home bound and
I have on way to get to a library to look things up or even talk to my
fellow professors that I use work with.
More help would be appreciated.
jake
Professor of Mechanical Engineering and Mathematics