Eric Hoffer Example

Sun Apr 13 16:27:07 EST 2003

If some small group of folks who Love Neuroscience can work out a
room & board deal, I can work 'invisibly' - I mean, no one else has
to know you're 'associated' with me.

The best way to transfer NDT's understanding would be for me to audit
courses, and then immediately afterward, have a 'translation'
session, in which the day's classroom material would be reiterated
from NDT's perspective. There'd be no 'argument'. If you have a
question, ask it and I'll answer it - usually by diagramming the
underpinning stuff and 'animating' it - indicating the
directionalities of its inherent energy-flows.

You'll learn a lot of useful stuff, and I'm sure I will, too - in my
case, especially with respect to bridging between standard approaches
and NDT's stuff.

I Guarantee you'll do Joyous 'back flips' when you see what's
actually in NDT [beyond the 'basics' that I've been able to get
through(?) online.

To communicate the understanding is all I want to do - to fulfill my
Obligation to Science - to not Fail.

As I've tried to explain, in real-Life, I'm not like my online
'persona'. My way is to just do what needs to be done as
'unceremoniously' as I can - there's Freedom in such.

The only 'problem' is that, when the work is done, there's a need to
communicate it - and there's just no way that such can be done 'in
solitude'.

So I'm asking [begging] for the opportunity to =quietly= do the
communication - with some folks who'll enjoy seeing Neuroscience
through new eyes.

It's not a 'contract'. If you're not pleased with my performance, you
can give me the boot.

What is there to loose? I don't need much. I've lived this past year
on $5,000. Seems to be sufficient.

If you want me to comment on texts, etc. you'll have to provide them,
'cause that'll be above 'room & board' - and the problem, there. is I
write running commentaries in my books as I read [for me, it's an
'essential' method] - so the books look like 'war zones' when I'm
done with them - not re-marketable [unless someone is interested in
NDT from the perspective of the book].

It doesn't seem, to me, to be much to ask for.

ken

news:7Hwla.23628$cO3.1716273 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...